Franklin Vets

Lilies and cats – a deadly duo

Over Christmas 2017, Waiuku residents Russell Lambert and his partner nearly lost their one and a half year old ragdoll cat, Sophie to something called lily toxicity. They had purchased the lilies from a Franklin supermarket but had no idea they were introducing something to their home that would prove toxic to their cat. According to Dr Nikki Frost from […]

Category Pages are limited to 90 days. Please use the archive page or the search box to find older articles.