1. The water is not drinkable and we have to spend money on a water filter.
2. Our washing machine is not washing the clothes properly.
3. We have already replaced water floss twice due to poor quality water.
4. Food tastes awful when it is cooked with water from the tap.
5. In the bathroom, lime is building up too fast and we are spending a lot of money to clean it.
Is it worth paying water bills? Amy, Waiuku
Want to get something off your chest? We want to hear from you, and so do our readers! We always welcome readers’ letters for inclusion in the Post. Your views and opinions matter. Please include your name and contact details when sending a letter for publication. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org