Man burnt in bonfire incident

A male was reported to have been seriously burnt after falling into a firepit in Pukekohe over the weekend.

Emergency services were called to the scene at around 8.30pm on Saturday 4 November. It was reported that the incident involved a bonfire, which was burning in a paddock on Paerata Road.

A spokesperson for St John ambulance stated that man suffered burns and was taken to Middlemore Hospital in a serious condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *