Sunday 30 July 2017
- 5.45pm W2 Karioitahi: Crew tasked to Karioitahi to assist teenage girl who had suffered suspected spinal and pelvic injuries due to a quad bike roll on the beach. She was transported to Middlemore Hospital in a serious condition.
Monday 24 July 2017
- 5.47pm W2 Te Kauwhata: Crew tasked to Te Kauwhata to assist a male patient in his 50s suffering from chest pain. He was flown to Waikato Hospital in a serious condition.
- 12.45pm W2 Karioitahi: Crew tasked to Karioitahi to assist a male patient in his 30s whose paraglider had crash landed heavily from a height of about ten metres. He managed to relaunch and fly back down the beach to call for help. He sustained multiple potentially serious injuries and was flown to Auckland City Hospital (picture supplied by Westpac).
Friday 21 July 2017
- 8.12am W2 Kaiaua: Crew tasked to Kaiaua to assist a critical male patient in his 70s suffering a medical complaint. Stood down on route.
- 10.00am W2 Awhitu: Crew tasked to Awhitu to assist a male patient in his 70s suffering a medical complaint. He was transported to Middlemore Hospital in a moderate condition.
From as little as $25 a month, you along with fourteen other kind-hearted Kiwis can help save the life of one person. https://www.rescuehelicopter.org.nz/donations/become-a-sponsor