Calf Club dates 2017
It’s a favourite time for children and parents alike as Franklin schools put on their annual calf club days. Here is a list of schools holding calf club/agriculture/country life days this year.
Go along and check out the fun on offer while supporting your school, and don’t forget to say hello to the friendly animals and celebrate the hard work and dedication that the students have put into training and grooming.
- Sat 16 Sept: Mauku
- Thurs 21 Sept: Fri 22 Sept: Pukekohe Christian
- Sat 23 Sept: Karaka, Ramarama, Patumahoe
- Thurs 28 Sept: Sandspit/ View Rd/ Waiuku Primary combined at Sandspit School
- Fri 29 Sept: Waiau Pa, KingsGate Primary, Waipipi Primary
- Sat 30 Sept: Ararimu, Bombay, Buckland, Drury, Glenbrook, Otaua, Paparimu, Pukekohe East, Pukeoware, Puni, Te Hihi
- Thurs 19 Oct: Onewhero Area
- Fri 20 October: Pukekawa
- Sat 28 October: Harrisville
Since you’re here… we have a small favour to ask. More and more people want the Post than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help.
The Post’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. With investigative reporting, we often don't know at the beginning how a story will unfold and how long it might take to uncover. This can mean it is costly – particularly as we often face legal threats that attempt to stop our reporting. But we remain committed to raising important questions and exposing wrongdoing. And we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as NZ$5, you can support the Post – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Support The Post